Funding agencies: J.L.H. and T.R. are supported by Parkinson's UK, the Multiple System Atrophy Trust, Alzheimer's Research UK, and the Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (Europe) Association. J.L.H. is supported by the Reta Lila Weston Institute for Neurological Studies. Part of this work was undertaken at UCLH/UCL, which received a proportion of funding from the Department of Health's NIHR Biomedical Research Centres funding scheme.
Neuropathological findings in benign tremulous Parkinsonism
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 145–152, February 2013
How to Cite
Selikhova, M., Kempster, P. A., Revesz, T., Holton, J. L. and Lees, A. J. (2013), Neuropathological findings in benign tremulous Parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 28: 145–152. doi: 10.1002/mds.25220
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!