Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1673–1678, November 2012
How to Cite
Frauscher, B., Ehrmann, L., Zamarian, L., Auer, F., Mitterling, T., Gabelia, D., Brandauer, E., Delazer, M., Poewe, W. and Högl, B. (2012), Validation of the Innsbruck REM sleep behavior disorder inventory. Mov. Disord., 27: 1673–1678. doi: 10.1002/mds.25223
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Actigraphy as a diagnostic aid for REM sleep behavior disorder in Parkinson’s disease, BMC Neurology, 2014, 14, 1, 76, , , ,
- 3Quantitative assessment of isolated rapid eye movement (REM) sleep without atonia without clinical REM sleep behavior disorder: clinical and research implications, Sleep Medicine, 2014,, , , , , , , , ,