Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1775–1780, December 2012
How to Cite
Terayama, K., Sakakibara, R., Ogawa, A., Haruta, H., Akiba, T., Nagao, T., Takahashi, O., Sugiyama, M., Tateno, A., Tateno, F., Yano, M., Kishi, M., Tsuyusaki, Y., Uchiyama, T. and Yamamoto, T. (2012), Weak detrusor contractility correlates with motor disorders in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 1775–1780. doi: 10.1002/mds.25225
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Underactive and overactive bladders are related to motor function and quality of life in Parkinson’s disease, International Urology and Nephrology, 2015, 47, 5, 751, , , ,
- 3OnabotulinumtoxinA Office Treatment for Neurogenic Bladder Incontinence in Parkinson's Disease, Urology, 2014, 83, 1, 22, , ,
- 4Sensorimotor control of vocal pitch production in Parkinson's disease, Brain Research, 2013, 1527, 99, , , , , , ,