Funding agencies: The study was supported by the Medical Research Council of the UK, grant MR/J004685/1 to Professor Bronstein.
Protective stepping response in Parkinsonian patients and the effect of vibrotactile feedback
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 482–489, April 2013
How to Cite
Lee, P.-Y., Gadareh, K., Naushahi, M. J., Gresty, M. and Bronstein, A. M. (2013), Protective stepping response in Parkinsonian patients and the effect of vibrotactile feedback. Mov. Disord., 28: 482–489. doi: 10.1002/mds.25227
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Forward–backward postural protective stepping responses in young and elderly adults, Human Movement Science, 2014, 34, 137, , ,