Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Sonographic abnormality of the substantia nigra in melanoma patients
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 219–224, February 2013
How to Cite
Rumpf, J.-J., Weise, D., Fricke, C., Wetzig, T., Simon, J.-C. and Classen, J. (2013), Sonographic abnormality of the substantia nigra in melanoma patients. Mov. Disord., 28: 219–224. doi: 10.1002/mds.25233
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Monoamine Reuptake Inhibitors in Parkinson’s Disease, Parkinson's Disease, 2015, 2015, 1, , ,