Funding agencies: This work was supported by Cancer Research UK and the Ataxia Telangiectasia Society.
Very mild presentation in adult with classical cellular phenotype of ataxia telangiectasia
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 524–528, April 2013
How to Cite
Worth, P. F., Srinivasan, V., Smith, A., Last, J. I., Wootton, L. L., Biggs, P. M., Davies, N. P., Carney, E. F., Byrd, P. J. and Taylor, A. M. R. (2013), Very mild presentation in adult with classical cellular phenotype of ataxia telangiectasia. Mov. Disord., 28: 524–528. doi: 10.1002/mds.25236
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Differential diagnosis of Huntington’s disease: what the clinician should know, Neurodegenerative Disease Management, 2014, 4, 1, 67,