Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1797–1800, December 2012
How to Cite
Cloud, L. J., Rosenblatt, A., Margolis, R. L., Ross, C. A., Pillai, J. A., Corey-Bloom, J., Tully, H. M., Bird, T., Panegyres, P. K., Nichter, C. A., Higgins, D. S., Helmers, S. L., Factor, S. A., Jones, R. and Testa, C. M. (2012), Seizures in juvenile Huntington's disease: Frequency and characterization in a multicenter cohort . Mov. Disord., 27: 1797–1800. doi: 10.1002/mds.25237
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
This article was published online on 02 November 2012. Dr Pillai's middle initial was omitted. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected (15 November 2012).
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Rosenberg's Molecular and Genetic Basis of Neurological and Psychiatric Disease, 2015,, , ,
- 2A two years longitudinal study of a transgenic Huntington disease monkey, BMC Neuroscience, 2014, 15, 1, 36, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3ABHD6 Blockade Exerts Antiepileptic Activity in PTZ-Induced Seizures and in Spontaneous Seizures in R6/2 Mice, Neuron, 2014, 83, 2, 361, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Clinical, Demographic, and Pharmacologic Features of Nursing Home Residents With Huntington's Disease, Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, 2014, 15, 6, 423, , ,
- 7microRNA-128a dysregulation in transgenic Huntington’s disease monkeys, Molecular Brain, 2014, 7, 1, 46, , , , ,
- 8Adenosine Receptors in Neurology and Psychiatry, 2014,, ,