Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1797–1800, December 2012
How to Cite
Cloud, L. J., Rosenblatt, A., Margolis, R. L., Ross, C. A., Pillai, J. A., Corey-Bloom, J., Tully, H. M., Bird, T., Panegyres, P. K., Nichter, C. A., Higgins, D. S., Helmers, S. L., Factor, S. A., Jones, R. and Testa, C. M. (2012), Seizures in juvenile Huntington's disease: Frequency and characterization in a multicenter cohort . Mov. Disord., 27: 1797–1800. doi: 10.1002/mds.25237
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
This article was published online on 02 November 2012. Dr Pillai's middle initial was omitted. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected (15 November 2012).
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.