Funding agencies: This study was supported by Generalitat de Catalunya (2009SGR0836 [to E.T.] and 2009SGR0941 [to C. J.]), PSI2010-16174 (to C.J.), and CIBERNED (to N.I.-B.).
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1746–1753, December 2012
How to Cite
Ibarretxe-Bilbao, N., Junque, C., Segura, B., Baggio, H. C., Marti, M. J., Valldeoriola, F., Bargallo, N. and Tolosa, E. (2012), Progression of cortical thinning in early Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 1746–1753. doi: 10.1002/mds.25240
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.