Funding agencies: This work was supported by the Strategic Research Foundation Grant-in-Aid Project for Private Universities, Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (80218510 [to N.H.] and 21591098 [to H.T.]), a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (22790829; to M.F.), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (23129506; to M.F.) from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, and Grants-in-Aid from Research on Measures for Intractable Diseases, and Research on Health Sciences Focusing on Drug Innovation, from the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan (to N.H.).
A case of α-synuclein gene duplication presenting with head-shaking movements
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 384–387, March 2013
How to Cite
Itokawa, K., Sekine, T., Funayama, M., Tomiyama, H., Fukui, M., Yamamoto, T., Tamura, N., Matsuda, H., Hattori, N. and Araki, N. (2013), A case of α-synuclein gene duplication presenting with head-shaking movements. Mov. Disord., 28: 384–387. doi: 10.1002/mds.25243
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Phenotypic spectrum of alpha-synuclein mutations: New insights from patients and cellular models, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2015,, , ,
- 2The link between the SNCA gene and parkinsonism, Neurobiology of Aging, 2015, 36, 3, 1505, , ,
- 3Genetic variants and animal models in SNCA and Parkinson disease, Ageing Research Reviews, 2014, 15, 161, ,