Funding agencies: Study support was provided by NIMH K08MH86297 (to Brent L. Fogel), the UCLA Program in Neurogenetics (to Brent L. Fogel), and NINDS 5T32NS048004-07 (to Mochtar Pribadi).
Letters: New Observations
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1835–1836, December 2012
How to Cite
Fogel, B. L., Pribadi, M., Pi, S., Perlman, S. L., Geschwind, D. H. and Coppola, G. (2012), C9ORF72 expansion is not a significant cause of sporadic spinocerebellar ataxia. Mov. Disord., 27: 1835–1836. doi: 10.1002/mds.25245
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- NIMH. Grant Number: K08MH86297
- UCLA Program in Neurogenetics
- NINDS. Grant Number: 5T32NS048004-07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.