Peter H. Kann and Wolfgang H. Oertel contributed equally to the article.
Unimpaired postprandial pancreatic polypeptide secretion in Parkinson's disease and REM sleep behavior disorder
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 529–533, April 2013
How to Cite
Unger, M. M., Ekman, R., Björklund, A.-K., Karlsson, G., Andersson, C., Mankel, K., Bohne, K., Tebbe, J. J., Stiasny-Kolster, K., Möller, J. C., Mayer, G., Kann, P. H. and Oertel, W. H. (2013), Unimpaired postprandial pancreatic polypeptide secretion in Parkinson's disease and REM sleep behavior disorder. Mov. Disord., 28: 529–533. doi: 10.1002/mds.25246
Funding agencies: This work was supported by a grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research (to M.M.U. and W.H.O.).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Complex liaisons moving forward the Parkinson’s disease? An appraisal, Basal Ganglia, 2015, 5, 4, 77,
- 2Unchanged gastric emptying and visceral perception in early Parkinson's disease after a high caloric test meal, Journal of Neurology, 2015, 262, 8, 1946, , , , , ,
- 3Die Rolle gastrointestinaler Peptidhormone für REM-Schlaf-Verhaltensstörung und Morbus Parkinson, Somnologie - Schlafforschung und Schlafmedizin, 2014, 18, 3, 166, , , , , , ,