Peter H. Kann and Wolfgang H. Oertel contributed equally to the article.
Unimpaired postprandial pancreatic polypeptide secretion in Parkinson's disease and REM sleep behavior disorder
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 529–533, April 2013
How to Cite
Unger, M. M., Ekman, R., Björklund, A.-K., Karlsson, G., Andersson, C., Mankel, K., Bohne, K., Tebbe, J. J., Stiasny-Kolster, K., Möller, J. C., Mayer, G., Kann, P. H. and Oertel, W. H. (2013), Unimpaired postprandial pancreatic polypeptide secretion in Parkinson's disease and REM sleep behavior disorder. Mov. Disord., 28: 529–533. doi: 10.1002/mds.25246
Funding agencies: This work was supported by a grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research (to M.M.U. and W.H.O.).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.