Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: Published Article
A clinically useful definition of stereotypies
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, page 404, March 2013
How to Cite
Kurlan, R. (2013), A clinically useful definition of stereotypies. Mov. Disord., 28: 404. doi: 10.1002/mds.25250
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 3Complex motor stereotypies: an evolving neurobiological concept, Future Neurology, 2013, 8, 3, 273, ,