Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Reply to Letter to the Editor
Reply to Drs. Kurlan, Fasano, and Evans: A clinically useful definition of stereotypies
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 405–406, March 2013
How to Cite
Edwards, M. J., Lang and Bhatia (2013), Reply to Drs. Kurlan, Fasano, and Evans: A clinically useful definition of stereotypies. Mov. Disord., 28: 405–406. doi: 10.1002/mds.25253
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.