Funding agencies: This work was supported by The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 13, pages 1606–1611, November 2012
How to Cite
Sherer, T. B., Chowdhury, S., Peabody, K. and Brooks, D. W. (2012), Overcoming obstacles in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 27: 1606–1611. doi: 10.1002/mds.25260
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.