Funding agencies: Parkinson's Disease Society of the United Kingdom (grant number 4034), and Serbian Ministry for Education and Science (project grant 175012).
Letters: New Observations
1-Hz repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation and diphasic dyskinesia in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, page 245, February 2013
How to Cite
Filipović, S. R., Bhatia, K. P. and Rothwell, J. C. (2013), 1-Hz repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation and diphasic dyskinesia in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 245. doi: 10.1002/mds.25261
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: S.R.F. was supported by grants from Parkinson's Disease Society of the United Kingdom (grant number 4034), and Serbian Ministry for Education and Science (project grant 175012).
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.