Funding agencies: This study was supported by MERIT (RBNE08LN4P).
Brain iron deposition in essential tremor: A quantitative 3-tesla magnetic resonance imaging study
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 196–200, February 2013
How to Cite
Novellino, F., Cherubini, A., Chiriaco, C., Morelli, M., Salsone, M., Arabia, G. and Quattrone, A. (2013), Brain iron deposition in essential tremor: A quantitative 3-tesla magnetic resonance imaging study. Mov. Disord., 28: 196–200. doi: 10.1002/mds.25263
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparison of magnetic resonance imaging sequences for depicting the subthalamic nucleus for deep brain stimulation, Radiological Physics and Technology, 2015, 8, 1, 30, , , , , , ,
- 3White Matter Correlates of Cognitive Impairment in Essential Tremor, American Journal of Neuroradiology, 2015, 36, 3, 448, , , , , ,
- 4Movement Disorders, 2015,, ,
- 6Neuroimaging essentials in essential tremor: A systematic review, NeuroImage: Clinical, 2014, 5, 217, , , ,
- 7The Pathophysiology of Essential Tremor and Parkinson’s Tremor, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2013, 13, 9, , , ,
- 8Understanding the pathophysiology of essential tremor through advanced neuroimaging: A review, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2013, 335, 1-2, 9, , ,
- 9Metal Related Neurodegenerative Disease, 2013,, , ,