Funding agencies: Pfizer provided financial support and study medication.
Letters: New Observations
Multisite, double-blind, randomized, controlled study of pregabalin for essential tremor
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 249–250, February 2013
How to Cite
Zesiewicz, T. A., Sullivan, K. L., Hinson, V., Stover, N. P., Fang, J., Jahan, I., Miller, A., Carranza, M. A. and Elble, R. (2013), Multisite, double-blind, randomized, controlled study of pregabalin for essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 28: 249–250. doi: 10.1002/mds.25264
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.