Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1816–1819, December 2012
How to Cite
Mehanna, R. and Jankovic, J. (2012), Respiratory disorders associated with dystonia. Mov. Disord., 27: 1816–1819. doi: 10.1002/mds.25269
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1The clinical syndrome of dystonia with anarthria/aphonia, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2016,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Identification and management of tardive dyskinesia: A case series and literature review, Postgraduate Medicine, 2015, 127, 7, 726,
- 3Parkinson’s Disease: Diagnosis, Motor Symptoms and Non-Motor Features, 2013,, ,