Funding agencies: This study was supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR MOP-84482, to J. F. Gagnon) and the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec (FRSQ 11834, to J. F. Gagnon).
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 1781–1788, December 2012
How to Cite
Bertrand, J.-A., Bedetti, C., Postuma, R. B., Monchi, O., Génier Marchand, D., Jubault, T. and Gagnon, J.-F. (2012), Color discrimination deficits in Parkinson's disease are related to cognitive impairment and white-matter alterations. Mov. Disord., 27: 1781–1788. doi: 10.1002/mds.25272
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2REM-Schlaf-Verhaltensstörung als prodromales Stadium von α-Synukleinopathien, Der Nervenarzt, 2014, 85, 1, 19, , , , , , ,
- 3Stereopsis impairment is associated with decreased color perception and worse motor performance in Parkinson’s disease, European Journal of Medical Research, 2014, 19, 1, 29, , , , , ,
- 4Electroencephalogram slowing in rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder is associated with mild cognitive impairment, Sleep Medicine, 2013, 14, 11, 1059, , , , , , ,