Funding agencies: This study was partially funded by lundbeck.
Analysis of CYP2D6 genotype and response to tetrabenazine
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 210–215, February 2013
How to Cite
Mehanna, R., Hunter, C., Davidson, A., Jimenez-Shahed, J. and Jankovic, J. (2013), Analysis of CYP2D6 genotype and response to tetrabenazine. Mov. Disord., 28: 210–215. doi: 10.1002/mds.25278
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Christine Hunter has received consulting fees from Lundbeck for patient education. Joohi Jimenez-Shahed has received honoraria and consulting fees from Lundbeck. Joseph Jankovic has received research grants and consulting fees from Lundbeck.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 3Promise of Pharmacogenomics for Drug Discovery, Treatment and Prevention of Parkinson’s Disease. A Perspective, Neurotherapeutics, 2014, 11, 1, 111, ,
- 4Treatment of Huntington’s Disease, Neurotherapeutics, 2014, 11, 1, 153,
- 5Updates in Medical and Surgical Therapies for Tourette Syndrome, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2014, 14, 7, ,
- 6Tetrabenazine for treatment of chorea associated with Huntington's disease and other potential indications, Expert Opinion on Orphan Drugs, 2013, 1, 5, 423, ,