Funding agencies: This work was supported by l'Agence Nationale de le Recherche (project ANR-07-NEURO-023-01), Assistance Publique–Hôpitaux de Paris (P060502), the Lilly Institute, and the Institut Fédératif de Recherche 49 (IFR 49), CEA, NeuroSpin, Gif-sur-Yvette, France. The research was also supported by the French dystonia foundations (AMADYS and Alliance France Dystonie). M Marjańska and EJ Auerbach acknowledge support by Biotechnology Research Center (BTRC) grant P41 RR008079 (NCRR) and P41 EB015894 (NIBIB) and NCC P30 NS057091.
Brain dynamic neurochemical changes in dystonic patients: A magnetic resonance spectroscopy study
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 201–209, February 2013
How to Cite
Marjańska, M., Lehéricy, S., Valabrègue, R., Popa, T., Worbe, Y., Russo, M., Auerbach, E. J., Grabli, D., Bonnet, C., Gallea, C., Coudert, M., Yahia-Cherif, L., Vidailhet, M. and Meunier, S. (2013), Brain dynamic neurochemical changes in dystonic patients: A magnetic resonance spectroscopy study. Mov. Disord., 28: 201–209. doi: 10.1002/mds.25279
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.