Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Neurosyphilis orofacial dyskinesia: The candy sign
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 246–247, February 2013
How to Cite
Martinelli, P., Rizzo, G., Scaglione, C. and Capellari, S. (2013), Neurosyphilis orofacial dyskinesia: The candy sign. Mov. Disord., 28: 246–247. doi: 10.1002/mds.25281
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Neurosyphilis Update: Atypical is the New Typical, Current Infectious Disease Reports, 2015, 17, 5, ,