Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Neurosyphilis orofacial dyskinesia: The candy sign
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 246–247, February 2013
How to Cite
Martinelli, P., Rizzo, G., Scaglione, C. and Capellari, S. (2013), Neurosyphilis orofacial dyskinesia: The candy sign. Mov. Disord., 28: 246–247. doi: 10.1002/mds.25281
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.