Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Cerebrospinal fluid Aβ levels correlate with structural brain changes in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 302–310, March 2013
How to Cite
Beyer, M. K., Alves, G., Hwang, K. S., Babakchanian, S., Bronnick, K. S., Chou, Y.-Y., Dalaker, T. O., Kurz, M. W., Larsen, J. P., Somme, J. H., Thompson, P. M., Tysnes, O.-B. and Apostolova, L. G. (2013), Cerebrospinal fluid Aβ levels correlate with structural brain changes in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 302–310. doi: 10.1002/mds.25282
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Parkinson's disease dementia: convergence of α-synuclein, tau and amyloid-β pathologies, Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 2013, 14, 9, 626, , ,