Funding agencies: This work was supported by the American Academy of Neurology Research Fellowship and Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
Letters: New Observations
Anticholinergic responsive cyclic myoclonus
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 401–402, March 2013
How to Cite
Kuo, S.-H., Xie, T. and Fahn, S. (2013), Anticholinergic responsive cyclic myoclonus. Mov. Disord., 28: 401–402. doi: 10.1002/mds.25284
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012