Funding agencies: This work was supported by the Flanders Fund for Scientific Research (project no.: G0691.08) and the Research Council of Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium (contract no.: OT / 07 / 074).
Head-pelvis coupling is increased during turning in patients with Parkinson's disease and freezing of gait
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 619–625, May 2013
How to Cite
Spildooren, J., Vercruysse, S., Heremans, E., Galna, B., Vandenbossche, J., Desloovere, K., Vandenberghe, W. and Nieuwboer, A. (2013), Head-pelvis coupling is increased during turning in patients with Parkinson's disease and freezing of gait. Mov. Disord., 28: 619–625. doi: 10.1002/mds.25285
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Detection of Freezing of Gait in Parkinson Disease: Preliminary Results, Sensors, 2014, 14, 4, 6819, , , , , ,