Founding agencies: M.J.E. and T.A. are funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR). A.S. is funded by the Guarantors of Brain. This work was undertaken at the University College London Hospitals/University College London, who received a proportion of funding from the Department of Health's NIHR Biomedical Research Center funding scheme.
Failure of explicit movement control in patients with functional motor symptoms
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 517–523, April 2013
How to Cite
Pareés, I., Kassavetis, P., Saifee, T. A., Sadnicka, A., Davare, M., Bhatia, K. P., Rothwell, J. C., Bestmann, S. and Edwards, M. J. (2013), Failure of explicit movement control in patients with functional motor symptoms. Mov. Disord., 28: 517–523. doi: 10.1002/mds.25287
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Dr Mark Edwards is funded by National Institute for Health Research (6187).
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.