Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Reply to Letter to the Editor
Reply to letter: multiple system atrophy-parkinsonism with slow progression and prolonged survival: A diagnostic catch
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, page 408, March 2013
How to Cite
Petrovic, I. N., Ling, H., Asi, Y., Ahmed, Z., Kukkle, P. L., Hazrati, L.-N., Lang, A. E., Revesz, T., Holton, J. L. and Lees, A. J. (2013), Reply to letter: multiple system atrophy-parkinsonism with slow progression and prolonged survival: A diagnostic catch. Mov. Disord., 28: 408. doi: 10.1002/mds.25288
This letter is in response to Kim and Jeon, “Multiple system atrophy with prolonged survival” which published in the December 2012 issue of Movement Disorders (DOI: 10.1002/mds.25289). Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.