Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letter: New Observations
Neurological Wilson's disease lethal for the son, asymptomatic in the father
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 402–403, March 2013
How to Cite
Denoyer, Y., Woimant, F., Bost, M., Edan, G. and Drapier, S. (2013), Neurological Wilson's disease lethal for the son, asymptomatic in the father. Mov. Disord., 28: 402–403. doi: 10.1002/mds.25290
Full financial disclosure and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 3Wilson's disease, 100 years later…, Revue Neurologique, 2013, 169, 12, 936, , , , , , ,