Funding agencies: This study was supported by a center grant from the Parkinson's Disease Foundation. J.B. was supported by a 2011 American Academy of Neurology Medical Student Summer Research Scholarship. P.C. was partially supported by a grant from the Clinical Translational Science Center (2UL1 TR000457-06).
Prospective cohort study of impulse control disorders in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 327–333, March 2013
How to Cite
Bastiaens, J., Dorfman, B. J., Christos, P. J. and Nirenberg, M. J. (2013), Prospective cohort study of impulse control disorders in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 327–333. doi: 10.1002/mds.25291
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
This article first published online ahead of print on January 2, 2013. It has since been updated. “Dopamine agonists (DA)” has been changed to “Dopamine agonists (DAAs)”. Also, the data in Figure 1 has been updated.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.