Funding agencies: This work was supported by grants from the Parkinson's disease Foundation; Department of Veterans Affairs (1I01BX000531), National Institutes of Health (P50 NS062684, R01 NS065070 and R25 TW009345), Fondo de Investigacion Sanitaria (FIS, PI11/00228, PFIS, FI 11/00259, IFIMAV, and WLA 04/11), Instituto de Salud Carlos III (PI11/00093 and PI08/0915), Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness, European Social Fund, and the Asociación Parkinson Asturias.
Letters: New Observations
Novel Lrrk2-p.S1761R mutation is not a common cause of Parkinson's disease in Spain
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, page 248, February 2013
How to Cite
Mata, I. F., Alvarez, V., Ribacoba, R., Infante, J., Sierra, M., Gómez-Garre, P., Mir, P., Waldherr, S., Yearout, D. and Zabetian, C. P. (2013), Novel Lrrk2-p.S1761R mutation is not a common cause of Parkinson's disease in Spain. Mov. Disord., 28: 248. doi: 10.1002/mds.25293
Membership list of the Latin American Research Consortium on the Genetics of Parkinson's Disease is provided in the Supporting Information.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.