Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Hip fractures in people with idiopathic Parkinson's disease: Incidence and outcomes
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 334–340, March 2013
How to Cite
Walker, R. W., Chaplin, A., Hancock, R. L., Rutherford, R. and Gray, W. K. (2013), Hip fractures in people with idiopathic Parkinson's disease: Incidence and outcomes. Mov. Disord., 28: 334–340. doi: 10.1002/mds.25297
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1A service development study of the assessment and management of fracture risk in Parkinson’s disease, Journal of Neurology, 2014,, , , , , ,