Funding agencies: This study was funded by the Department of Laboratory Medicine at St. Michael's Hospital (Toronto, Ontario, Canada).
Enteric alpha-synuclein expression is increased in Parkinson's disease but not Alzheimer's disease
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 237–241, February 2013
How to Cite
Gold, A., Turkalp, Z. T. and Munoz, D. G. (2013), Enteric alpha-synuclein expression is increased in Parkinson's disease but not Alzheimer's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 237–241. doi: 10.1002/mds.25298
Relevant Conflicts of Interest/Financial Disclosures: Dr. Munoz has received speaker honoraria from Novartis and Janssen, not related to the research reported here.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.