Natalja Funk and Peter Wieghofer contributed equally to this work.
Characterization of peripheral hematopoietic stem cells and monocytes in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 392–395, March 2013
How to Cite
Funk, N., Wieghofer, P., Grimm, S., Schaefer, R., Bühring, H.-J., Gasser, T. and Biskup, S. (2013), Characterization of peripheral hematopoietic stem cells and monocytes in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 392–395. doi: 10.1002/mds.25300
Funding agencies: This study was supported by the Gemeinnützige Hertie-Stiftung and the University of Tübingen.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Author Roles: Natalja Funk and Saskia Biskup designed the study, Natalja Funk and Peter Wieghofer performed all experiments, Sabrina Grimm helped with the flow-cytometric experiments, Richard Schaefer helped in establishing and analyzing the CFC assay, Hans-Jörg Bühring and Thomas Gasser helped with critical discussions, and Natalja Funk, Peter Wieghofer, and Saskia Biskup wrote the manuscript. All authors read and approved the final manuscript.
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
- The Gemeinnützige Hertie-Stiftung and the University of Tübingen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.