Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Andres M. Lozano is a consultant for Medtronic, St. Jude, and Boston Scientific and has intellectual property in the field of brain stimulation. Clement Hamani is a consultant for St. Jude Medical. Elena Moro has received honoraria from Medtronic for consulting services and lecturing and has also received research support from St. Jude Medical, CurePSP, and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and educational grant support from Medtronic.
Letters: New Observations
Improvement of pisa syndrome with contralateral pedunculopontine stimulation
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 555–556, April 2013
How to Cite
Shih, L. C., Vanderhorst, V. G., Lozano, A. M., Hamani, C. and Moro, E. (2013), Improvement of pisa syndrome with contralateral pedunculopontine stimulation. Mov. Disord., 28: 555–556. doi: 10.1002/mds.25301
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.