Ai Miyashiro, Katsunobu Sugihara, and Toshitaka Kawarai contributed equally to this article.
Letters: New Observations
Oromandibular dystonia associated with SCA36
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 558–559, April 2013
How to Cite
Miyashiro, A., Sugihara, K., Kawarai, T., Miyamoto, R., Izumi, Y., Morino, H., Maruyama, H., Orlacchio, A., Kawakami, H. and Kaji, R. (2013), Oromandibular dystonia associated with SCA36. Mov. Disord., 28: 558–559. doi: 10.1002/mds.25304
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Financial Disclosures: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
- Center for Advanced Medical Sciences, Tokushima University School of Medicine
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (Grant-in-Aid for Exploratory Research to R.K.)
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: GR09.109
- Comitato Telethon Fondazione Onlus, Italy. Grant Number: GGP10121
- Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (PRIN 2008). Grant Number: 020903052/020903112
- University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, Rome, Italy (FAA 2008). Grant Number: 020903023/020903102
This article has been cited by:
- 1La ataxia espinocerebelosa 36 (SCA36): «Ataxia da Costa da Morte», Neurología, 2015,, , ,
- 2Neuromuscular Disorders of Infancy, Childhood, and Adolescence, 2015,, ,
- You have free access to this content3
- 4Dystonia: A Clinician‘s Guide to Diagnosis, Pathophysiology & Treatment, 2014,, ,