Chia-Feng Lu and Bing-Wen Soong contributed equally to this article.
Disrupted cerebellar connectivity reduces whole-brain network efficiency in multiple system atrophy
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 362–369, March 2013
How to Cite
Lu, C.-F., Soong, B.-W., Wu, H.-M., Teng, S., Wang, P.-S. and Wu, Y.-T. (2013), Disrupted cerebellar connectivity reduces whole-brain network efficiency in multiple system atrophy. Mov. Disord., 28: 362–369. doi: 10.1002/mds.25314
Funding agencies: This study was funded in part by the Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China (V99C1-155, V100C-129, V101C-045, VGHUST100-G7-3-2,VGHUST101-G4-2-4, VGHUST101-G7-3-1), the National Science Council, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China (NSC100-2221-E-010-009, NSC 101-2221-E-010-004-MY2), the National Science Council supported for the Center for Dynamical Biomarkers and Translational Medicine, National Central University, Jhongli City, Taoyuan County, Taiwan, Republic of China (NSC 100-2911-I-008-001), the Brain Research Center, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China, and a grant from the Ministry of Education, Aim for the Top University Plan.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.