Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Anatomical and functional connectivity as a tool to study brain networks in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 411–412, April 2013
How to Cite
Strafella, A. P. (2013), Anatomical and functional connectivity as a tool to study brain networks in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 411–412. doi: 10.1002/mds.25320
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Network analysis: a new approach to study endocrine disorders, Journal of Molecular Endocrinology, 2013, 52, 1, R79, , , , , , , , , , , ,