Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Anatomical and functional connectivity as a tool to study brain networks in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 411–412, April 2013
How to Cite
Strafella, A. P. (2013), Anatomical and functional connectivity as a tool to study brain networks in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 411–412. doi: 10.1002/mds.25320
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.