The Movement Disorder Society owns the RDRS and the UDysRS with its training materials. Use of these scales for individual patient care purposes is free of charge without needed permission from the MDS. For studies or contracts, access and training fees may apply and can be acquired by contact with the MDS (email@example.com).
Which dyskinesia scale best detects treatment response?
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 341–346, March 2013
How to Cite
Goetz, C. G., Stebbins, G. T., Chung, K. A., Hauser, R. A., Miyasaki, J. M., Nicholas, A. P., Poewe, W., Seppi, K., Rascol, O., Stacy, M. A., Nutt, J. G., Tanner, C. M., Urkowitz, A., Jaglin, J. A. and Ge, S. (2013), Which dyskinesia scale best detects treatment response?. Mov. Disord., 28: 341–346. doi: 10.1002/mds.25321
Funding agencies: The trial was sponsored by a grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. The Rush Movement Disorder Program is also supported by the Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Christopher G. Goetz, John G. Nutt, and Glenn T. Stebbins participated in the development of the UDysRS. Christopher G. Goetz and Glenn T. Stebbins participated in the development of the RDRS. Robert A. Hauser participated in the development of the dyskinesia diaries used in this study.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Motor impairment, depression, dementia: Which forms the impression of disease severity in Parkinson's disease?, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 12, 1365, , ,
- 3Pharmacological Strategies for the Management of Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease, CNS Drugs, 2014, 28, 12, 1155, , ,
- 4Use of metabotropic glutamate 5-receptor antagonists for treatment of levodopa-induced dyskinesias, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 9, 947, , , , , ,