The Movement Disorder Society owns the RDRS and the UDysRS with its training materials. Use of these scales for individual patient care purposes is free of charge without needed permission from the MDS. For studies or contracts, access and training fees may apply and can be acquired by contact with the MDS (email@example.com).
Which dyskinesia scale best detects treatment response?
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 341–346, March 2013
How to Cite
Goetz, C. G., Stebbins, G. T., Chung, K. A., Hauser, R. A., Miyasaki, J. M., Nicholas, A. P., Poewe, W., Seppi, K., Rascol, O., Stacy, M. A., Nutt, J. G., Tanner, C. M., Urkowitz, A., Jaglin, J. A. and Ge, S. (2013), Which dyskinesia scale best detects treatment response?. Mov. Disord., 28: 341–346. doi: 10.1002/mds.25321
Funding agencies: The trial was sponsored by a grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. The Rush Movement Disorder Program is also supported by the Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Christopher G. Goetz, John G. Nutt, and Glenn T. Stebbins participated in the development of the UDysRS. Christopher G. Goetz and Glenn T. Stebbins participated in the development of the RDRS. Robert A. Hauser participated in the development of the dyskinesia diaries used in this study.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.