Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: G.U.H. is supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (HO2402/6-1). E.G. is partially funded by the Spanish Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad, Programa de Técnicos de Apoyo 2011, and received a research grant from the Academia de Ciencies Mediques de Catalunya 2011.
Accuracy of the national institute for neurological disorders and stroke/society for progressive supranuclear palsy and neuroprotection and natural history in Parkinson plus syndromes criteria for the diagnosis of progressive supranuclear palsy
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 504–509, April 2013
How to Cite
Respondek, G., Roeber, S., Kretzschmar, H., Troakes, C., Al-Sarraj, S., Gelpi, E., Gaig, C., Chiu, W. Z., van Swieten, J. C., Oertel, W. H. and Höglinger, G. U. (2013), Accuracy of the national institute for neurological disorders and stroke/society for progressive supranuclear palsy and neuroprotection and natural history in Parkinson plus syndromes criteria for the diagnosis of progressive supranuclear palsy. Mov. Disord., 28: 504–509. doi: 10.1002/mds.25327
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this artcle.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.