Funding agencies: This study was sponsored by Teva Neuroscience. The funding source had no role in the design and conduct of the study; collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data; preparation, review, and approval of the manuscript; or decision to submit this manuscript for publication. In addition, no Teva product is mentioned in this article, and the sponsor allowed the authors complete freedom to construct the model based on the best available data in the literature.
An economic model of Parkinson's disease: Implications for slowing progression in the United States
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 319–326, March 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, S. J., Diener, M. D., Kaltenboeck, A., Birnbaum, H. G. and Siderowf, A. D. (2013), An economic model of Parkinson's disease: Implications for slowing progression in the United States. Mov. Disord., 28: 319–326. doi: 10.1002/mds.25328
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: M.D.D., A.K., and H.G.B. are employees of Analysis Group, Inc., which received consulting fees from Teva Neuroscience for this research. S.J.J. was an employee of Analysis Group, Inc. at the time of this research. A.D.S. received consulting fees for the work from the Analysis Group under a contract with Teva.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.