Calcium as main trigger of mitochondrial oxidant stress in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, page 288, March 2013
How to Cite
Miguelez, C. (2013), Calcium as main trigger of mitochondrial oxidant stress in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 288. doi: 10.1002/mds.25331
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.