Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Anne Koy took part in the EMCT-training sponsored by Medtronic and is supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG).
Effects of deep brain stimulation in dyskinetic cerebral palsy: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 647–654, May 2013
How to Cite
Koy, A., Hellmich, M., Pauls, K. A. M., Marks, W., Lin, J.-P., Fricke, O. and Timmermann, L. (2013), Effects of deep brain stimulation in dyskinetic cerebral palsy: A meta-analysis. Mov. Disord., 28: 647–654. doi: 10.1002/mds.25339
Oliver Fricke received financial support from Walter- and Marga-Boll-StiftungPfizer and Turner-Syndrom-Vereinigung Deutschland e.V.. Martin Hellmich, Amande Pauls, Warren Marks do not have financial disclosures and no conflicts of interests. Jean-Pierre Lin has been the recipient of an unrestricted educational grant and also travel support to attend scientific meetings from Medtronic Ltd. Lars Timmermann received payments as a consultant for Medtronic Inc, Boston Scientific, Bayer Healthcare, UCB Schwarz Pharma. L.T. received honoraria as a speaker on symposia sponsored by TEVA Pharma, Lundbeck Pharma, Bracco, Gianni PR, Medas Pharma, UCB Schwarz Pharma, Desitin Pharma, Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline, Eumecom, Orion Pharma, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Cephalon, Abott, GE Medical. The institution of L.T., not L.T. personally received funding by the German Research Foundation, the German Ministry of Education and Research, Manfred und Ursula Müller Stiftung, Klüh Stiftung, Hoffnungsbaum e.V., NBIA DISORDERS SOCIETY USA, Köln Fortune, Medtronic, Deutsche Parkinson Vereinigung.
Anne Koy and Martin Hellmich contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Neuromodulation for Dystonia, Neurosurgery Clinics of North America, 2014, 25, 1, 59, , ,
- 2Cerebral palsy, The Lancet, 2013,, , ,
- 4Deep brain stimulation in children and young adults with secondary dystonia: the Children's Hospital Los Angeles experience, Neurosurgical Focus, 2013, 35, 5, E7, , , , , , ,
- 5Deep brain stimulation: a mechanistic and clinical update, Neurosurgical Focus, 2013, 35, 5, E1, , , , ,