Drs. Pita Lobo and Quattrocchi contributed equally to this research.
Letters: New Observations
Primary writing tremor and writer's cramp: Two faces of a same coin?
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1306–1307, August 2013
How to Cite
Pita Lobo, P., Quattrocchi, G., Jutras, M.-F., Sangla, S., Apartis, E., Vidailhet, M. and Grabli, D. (2013), Primary writing tremor and writer's cramp: Two faces of a same coin?. Mov. Disord., 28: 1306–1307. doi: 10.1002/mds.25340
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.