Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Primary progressive aphasia with parkinsonism
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 741–746, June 2013
How to Cite
Doherty, K. M., Rohrer, J. D., Lees, A. J., Holton, J. L. and Warren, J. (2013), Primary progressive aphasia with parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 28: 741–746. doi: 10.1002/mds.25341
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Primary progressive dynamic aphasia and Parkinsonism: Generation, selection and sequencing deficits, Neuropsychologia, 2013, 51, 13, 2534,