Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Ocular Tremor in Parkinson's Disease Is Due to Head Oscillation
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 534–537, April 2013
How to Cite
Kaski, D., Saifee, T. A., Buckwell, D. and Bronstein, A. M. (2013), Ocular Tremor in Parkinson's Disease Is Due to Head Oscillation. Mov. Disord., 28: 534–537. doi: 10.1002/mds.25342
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012